You can create custom lists in the system to define the order of employees in certain situations. This tool in our scheduling software is meant to help you manage your overtime rotation policies. The lists feature integrates with our Open Shift Command Center page to aid in filling openings on the schedule. However, you can access lists to help with just about any process in the system.
General users can access lists to see their position and see any changes made to the list. All changes made to lists are recorded. You can always see a history of any changes that have been made to a list.
There are three types of lists that you can create:
- A Fixed list, which gives you a list that remains constant from day to day. This is best used for seniority or rank.
- A Position list, where employees can be moved up and down the list. The order can be changed in several places: under the Users menu, from the Supervision screen, or, if the settings are configured, when someone fills a shift through the Open Shift Command Center.
- A Points list, where you can assign points to employees. The list ranks all employees according to points. Points can be added under the Users menu, adjusted from the Supervision screen, or, if the settings are configured, changed when someone fills a shift through the Open Shift Command Center. This list would be useful for offered hours.
Lancaster PA 17604
- How Does PlanIt Handle Extra Duty and Special Events?
- What Is Included In “Free Setup” For Police Scheduling Software?
- How Much Does Payroll Really Cost Your Department?
- 5 Differences Between Police Officer Scheduling Systems
PlanIt Police is an online scheduling system for police departments. PlanIt is developed by Ragnasoft, Inc which has specialized in public safety scheduling solutions for over 10 years.
Lancaster, PA 17604