Police Training Software Now Included in Scheduling Software?
How do you keep your officers up to date on their training? AED training? Baton training? You could hand out the papers with all the information and provide a paper quiz for officers to complete. Once they are completed you proceed to grade them each by hand.
But what if you could move that whole process online? You could post the information out that they need to learn, build a quiz, and have the computer automatically grade them.
Well, that is now included in police scheduling software... aka free training software.
How does it work?
#1 Post the information into a system that will share it with only the people that need it.
- You can upload PowerPoint slides or images to show the content in the course.
- Make it mandatory or optional.
- Make it due on a certain date.
- Decide who to make it visible to.
#2 Create quiz questions that will be presented after employees view the information.
- Insert questions to test them on how well they understand the information you presented.
- Decide if they can retake the quiz.
- If they will be able to see their right and wrong answers.
- If the correct answers will show.
#3 Lastly, create a survey.
- Maybe you want to ask how your employees like the online training.
- Or maybe you just want to get feedback on the topic from training.
- Whatever it may be, you have the option to get some feedback.
That way, you:
- Don't have to print anything out.
- Don't have to grade anything by hand.
- Can upload it when you have time.
- Let officers complete when they have time.
Your officers time is valuable. So is yours. Move simple training courses online with our police scheduling system so they can complete them from wherever they are.
On top of training, these "courses" can be used to post accreditation and compliance updates. You simply upload the document, create a question that reads, "I have read the previous information. I understand it and I agree to it." That way, you have an audit trail that is easily accessible and visible for your administrators.
PlanIt Police Scheduling Software includes a training module that will allow you to do all the actions mentioned in this post. If you are interested in learning more about it, feel free to request a free online demonstration today!
- 5 Administration Problems You're Having - And How to Solve Them
- How to View Your Schedule From Anywhere - iCal
- Top Expos For Law Enforcement Technology In 2017
PlanIt Police is an online scheduling system for police departments. PlanIt is developed by Ragnasoft, Inc which has specialized in public safety scheduling solutions for over 10 years.
Lancaster, PA 17604