The Calendar Editor on our police scheduling software allows you to send out a couple different notifications as changes are made. This makes it easy to keep everyone informed and on the same page. The types of notifications that can be sent out through the Calendar Editor include:
- Changing the details of someone's shift
- Adding a new shift
- Converting a shift to time off
- Splitting a shift
- Logging a call off
- Posting an open shift
All of these actions have a box you can check to notify your officers.
Lancaster PA 17604
- How Does PlanIt Handle Extra Duty and Special Events?
- What Is Included In “Free Setup” For Police Scheduling Software?
- How Much Does Payroll Really Cost Your Department?
- 5 Differences Between Police Officer Scheduling Systems
PlanIt Police is an online scheduling system for police departments. PlanIt is developed by Ragnasoft, Inc which has specialized in public safety scheduling solutions for over 10 years.
Lancaster, PA 17604