Move any paper form your departments utilizes, into PlanIt. That way, your officers can submit it from wherever they are! All the data will be stored in the system, so you don’t have to worry about losing any forms.
Add as many fields as you need to a form. You can add several different field types:
• Text: Free-form text fields, where employees can enter information as needed.
• Dropdown: Employees may select an option from a pre-configured dropdown menu.
• Checkbox: Allow employees to check or uncheck a box for an item on a form.
• Admin Tip: Nothing can be added by an employee, but administrators can give more information about the form to employees.
• Date: Allow employees to enter a date or several dates if needed.
• Required Date: A mandatory field that allows employees to enter a date. It’s considered the most important date on the form. Only one required date may be entered on a form.
Create any daily checklist, training log, or equipment requisition, online. The system will allow you to add multiple forms and adjust permissions and/or create a workflow for each. For example, if you create a daily checklist you can make it available to everyone. But maybe there is a form specifically just for supervisors, you can limit access to just those individuals.
The workflow function will give you the option to get notified when a form is submitted. If you choose to get notified for a form, you can set who will be notified. You can also set up a conditional notification. For example, users can only get notified when a field has a particular value.
You can even require forms to be approved before it is accepted. If you choose this option, you can designate who can approve a form, and set up a tiered approval process.
Lancaster PA 17604
- How Does PlanIt Handle Extra Duty and Special Events?
- What Is Included In “Free Setup” For Police Scheduling Software?
- How Much Does Payroll Really Cost Your Department?
- 5 Differences Between Police Officer Scheduling Systems
PlanIt Police is an online scheduling system for police departments. PlanIt is developed by Ragnasoft, Inc which has specialized in public safety scheduling solutions for over 10 years.
Lancaster, PA 17604